Monday, March 9, 2009

Smile Shouter

First, let me show you about my beautiful weekend...
Warm and sunny Saturday found my whole family going for an outing in the park. I was really really enjoy the time with my parents and grandparents. We had a wonderful walk and talked happily in that afternoon. That was cool! I kept the new camera with me which my dad bought from TaiWan, and took a large number of photos.
To my surprise, the camera has a function named "smile shouter", that means if you're smiling, it will take a picture for you wuithout any human's work. Each of us storod in front of it and smiled as happy as we can...That's really a hard challenge, but wherever we went,we left a trail of warmness behind us.
I came into an English train on Sunday. I wondered learning English is of difficulty of one kand or another, but I can get out of difficulty in one way or another. Although I may err at one time or another. ( It's sounds like a Tongue Twister=v =)

Today, the new week is coming. Although I was somewhat drowsy, I assure myself with get a good mark in the provinal and stick to my dream!
I'm not be asked to be in the spotlight, but I should try my beat.
My learning-heart is at large! It's everything I can do about my English!!!!

My best friends always told some jesting with me. I feel lucky to meet those guys who has crystal-like eyes and child-like simplicity...
I love you all!!!
Good night and have a sweetdream~~~~~~

(Ms.Chan, I don't like the test that we're going to have tomorrow...I think I can represent all the students in 10A to say that...)

1 comment: