Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Fur Trade

www.gamespot.com www.operation-dialogue.com



www.hbc.com







All these pictures show me the Fur Trade.


The first one is about a baby seal lying in the white snow. Its black nose and little eyes are so cute! I love it~~Its body is as white as the snow around its. but..it looks not very happy. Maybe it's cold? The weather is so cold in the picture, I don't know if the seal could resist the cold weather. But I hope so.



The second picture has two ships of Fur Trade. The people in the ships sell carcass they found.
I think they are so cruel and cold hearted. I really hate the behavior they did. The animals were so poor and they never did something wrong. Some of them a just baby, but the people never think for them, just think about how can they get more money. That's horrible and more than I could bear.




The ship is sailing along the sea in the third picture. The people there looks very happy and excited. They have to pass the carcass in their boat to another place. Maybe they can get a lot of money instead of the fur trade. So they're sailing the ship very hard, because they looking forward to arrive quickly and quickly. In their eyes, the fur trade is nothing, only the money. I'm really exasperated with them. I hope their ship dead in the water and they can have a punish.


The fourth picture is the most cruelest one. The man is standing with fur trade in both of his hands. It's terrible and really hurtled my heart. It's unfair for the poor animals! They never did something wrong or bad for humans! The man is so bad that he doesn't repent, but even be prond of himself...I hate him forever!
There is a fur trade in the last picture. The animal might be cherish when it alive. But...it's dead!
Someone made it to a comfortable coat. The killer may get a lot of money by selling this fur trade. I feel very sad for the poor animal.....We should condemn those bad people who kill them together!!!





1 comment:

  1. 15/15

    A very excellent entry!

    Very good pictures and I like the way you have a strong opinion about the fur trade.

    ReplyDelete