Thursday, March 12, 2009

My favorite Viking Ship!


I found it in Baidu..
It's a soooooo0 beauitful viking ship~~The enviroment around it it's quite nice, the sun is falling down of the mountain and black clouds covering the sky.....
I like it!
but...................
My favoriteeeeeeeeee viking ship is the ship that made my our group!!!!It's very coulorful and creative!! I'm proud of it~~~
mI played typing games just now! That's cool. I believe my typing skill will improve quickly!hahaha
I'm going to have lunch later!! My stomach is making noisy.............

2 comments:

  1. Remember to tell me more about your picture. You need 3-5 sentences about why you like it! You have one long, long sentence!

    I am glad you are proud of your ship!

    Good luck on your typing skills!

    "noise" not "noisy" :P

    3/5

    ReplyDelete