Thursday, March 19, 2009

My week~~


Time goes by, it's the end of this week.

I really learned a lot in this sunny week~~The French Explorer named Jacques Cartier, John Cabot and something important about the story.....

The temperature is warmer and warmer now. Spring is coming~~ I love the season like these!

I realized that the provincial exam will be somewhat hard for me, and I only have 1 month to prepare! That's a difficult work, but I think I'll try my best.


The beautiful weekend is coming soon!! I'm soooooooo glad about it! I'll watch TV, Surf the Internet to watch movies and read novels!! I'm also looking forward to go for an outing with my family! Where will we go? Wherever is great, because I'm really happy to be with the beautiful nature!! The sunshine make me feel great!!!

I won't forget to study for the test on Tuesday....


I LOVE SUNSHINE! I LOVE WEEKEND! I LOVE MY FRIENDS! I LOVE FREE TIME!!!!

I love everything!!(except the test...)


Have a good weekend~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you are going to have a fun weekend! I hope you really did! The sunshine can change the mood of a person! It can make a person feel more optimistic about life!

    The provincial exam is quickly approaching but I am sure you will try your best to prepare!

    Some little mistakes...
    a difficult work - work is uncountable

    4/5 Congratulations on a thoughtful post.

    ReplyDelete