Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not sunny but nice...

Today is cloudy,but I still feel nice at school.....
Because....we didn't have any test.....I hope "no test life" will go on forevermore!
but....maybe.....

I'm happy that I got 32/35 on my vacabulary test. I will try to do better next time~~
I like taking PE really much now, because I enjoy having a walk with ninasang and mimisang and telling stories with them..That makes me feel comfortable~~

I'm not really ready for the provinal exams..I think that miht be a little for me....I'll try my best!
Thanks~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your test!

    Keep on working hard!

    Don't worry about the provincial exams, trust yourself to achieve!

    As long as you love learning, you will do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina is right!I'm coming to kill you..

    Anyway,congratulations on your test!
    (Would you like to invite us for a meal to celebrate it?I know you'd love to..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. "invite us for a meal to celebrate " Waht's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete