Tuesday, May 5, 2009

After Port Royal - Champlain Continues




This picture is a map of the St. Lawrence River. I can find a lot of information in it. The river across many provinials like Ottawa. It's long. It has lower river and upper river. Somewhere is a lot of water but somewhere is less
This picture of the St. Lawrence River is soooooo beautiful. I posed it at first when I saw it. There are some bosts over the river, and the sun is fulling down of the sea level. That's amazing! The river surface even turn red with the sun. Clouds are full of the sky! This wonderful view make me want to cry. Imagine how comfortable are people over there! I'm dying to visit there, but it seems to be so far away...



3. Champlain choosed to use a river for transportation beacuse it's necessary. River is the only way connect two lands.




There's a house in the picture above. Although it's only black and white, the house looks big and beautiful. It has 3 floors or more. Strong walls around it. It has a flag on the roof. The windows and doors looks quaint. It likes a castle which Prince and Princess lived in.








5. The fort was a natural fort because Quebec had towering cliffs.

b. The cliffs a natural fort beacuse it's necessary in the nature. It's made by many parts of the nature. It's consis for sure.


6. I learned a lot in today's Canadian Study. I found many beautiful pictures that I never saw before. I know about that cliffs a natural fort.










1 comment: